CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

I spoke my heart!! he left


So i finally told Fernando how i felt it was so gay I did it threw Facebook i felt like such a dork I was shaking the hole time, but I feel happy i told him I don't know how he feels but at least I don't feel weird around him after telling him. The most amazing part of that day was when the T. mobile guy Speedy told us that we made a cute couple and he was reading my feelings for Fernando like a book and he never met us before, I mean I new it was obvious but that was like woo. anywho, the next day I went to his house I helped him pack up his stuff and on our way to put the mattress in the dumpster we park it in the parking lot and looked at the stars it was amazing i never felt so happy being with him , before i met him happiness seemed so distant. Well now that he moved back to Mexico happiness is very distant. I really hope that he don't get with his ex-girlfriend I don't know her very well, but from they way he act about there relationship its like she don't even deserve him she don't appreciate him. In other news we are making a page to keep up with each other the link will be up soon.

0 comments: